Sign up to cut the time and cost of your R12.2 upgrade in half
We automatically identify and itemize all impacted and potentially-impacted custom objects by:
- Object Name & Short Name
- Total code changes required
- Object Category & Type
- Status (Active, Inactive, Valid, Invalid)
- Creation Date
- Number of lines of code
- Changed objects
- Obsolete objects
- Schema References used
A cost, time, and effort estimate for Testing and Remediation.
Identifies objects in non-compliance with R12.2 standards. Some of these non-compliance standards include:
- Using non-Apps schema references
- Object name should not exceed 29 characters
- Objects should not be created in Apps schema
- Apps schema should always have synonyms for the custom objects
- Upgrade roadmap
- Upgrade approaches
- Resource plan with skillset requirements
- Multiple timelines
We provide not-to-exceed pricing options for completing the upgrade from start to finish, or specific phases like remediation and testing.
What does the assessment cost?